Reality Shifts Inc (RSI) is a charitable organization to benefit homeless families and teens. Our goal is to meet the immediate needs of people who are currently experiencing homelessness or who are at risk of being so.
THE FACE OF HOPE
Stability Through Active Rehabilitation
Whether adult or teenage, male or female, with or without children, we give people a helping hand—not a handout. A hand reaching out with genuine caring that unconditionally grasps that of another to lead the way toward self-reliance and self-sustaining independence.read more
THE CHANGING FACE OF HOMELESSNESS
· Fact: Homelessness in America is increasing faster than the growing population.
· Women and children are the fastest growing segment of the homeless population.
· 40% of all homeless are families
· 15% are single women. The new face of homelessness is a young mother with a
child or children by her side.
· This represents half of the people living on the street.
Homelessness is on the rise and it is not necessarily due to drug or alcohol abuse